Ken: Do you have any relatives in the US?

Easy in hindsight I guess.

Reply to
Elder

In news:Xns9877CF3C8C813adrianachapmanfreeis@204.153.244.170, Adrian wittered on forthwith;

Bring it on! This guy is a *WELDER*, full capital letters, in bold neon 72 point! He does the welding for most of the garages near him. His paintwork isn't wonderful, but I have a reasonably priced tame painter who's looking for more work as well.

Reply to
Pete M

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

My tame welder.

E-mither or ring me and I'll pass on his details. If I post his details on 'ere I'll be stuck in the queue behind half of usenet.

He's basically the Anti-Ken.

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@bogoffwithzepressedmeatblueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You know how to sell, I'll give you that.

Reply to
Adrian

Six inch stilettos no doubt...........lol.!.....lol.....and so forth

Reply to
stevensisawouldbetart

The person that is "silly" here is the cowardly sock, who seems to be supportive of nonces!

Ken

Nothing I have posted on here is either untrue or unfounded...............and I dont post anonymously, unlike some who enjoy brown ringing children.

Ken

All socks have a good reason for using a string of remailers to ensure they remain anonymous.................as you seem to be extremely supportive of nonces, it doesnt take much to see what your reasons are!

Ken

Even if he did have insurance it would have been void, due to the f****it form of heating he used.

Ken

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ej2rgf$cjh$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

I gave up car s**te several years ago, and was making more money in one day doing top end TIG work, than a whole week of mending rotten cars.................Is your welder able to do TIG work I wonder?

Ken

Having cost an arrogant Exeter nutter £38k in legal costs, I do feel I am a little higher on the troll food chain, than an ineffectual tosser such as yourself.

Ken

Just how many times do you have to have it pointed out to you that the £38K was nothing to do with you?

You claim you don't post lies. Taking credit in the above statement that it was you that cost him £38K proves once again what a liar you are.

As I keep on telling you, the truth will prevail.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

As usual you lie to avoid the truth.

Reply to
straggle

Ha. Forced out by money problems due to poor workmanship.

Reply to
straggle

more baseless accusations, more anonymous lies from Stevens

Reply to
straggle

All of it is untrue. On 23 August you posted that "Good Authority" showed I was a tennage female, then I was Bunt, now I'm someone else. You havn't a clue. And you never use your own name, therefore are anonymous, but for your stupidity which gives you away every time!!

Liar.

Reply to
straggle

As usual you post using a string of remailers to hide your true ID........................

Ken

Really? Sure about that are you Mr Anonymous?

Reply to
straggle

If what I am saying is "anonymous" then how on earth does a nonce such as yourself know my real name?

Ken

I dont think anyone is really interested in comments made about anonymous nonces, who post through a string of re-mailers!

Ken