Lambo cop car

still got to beat the XJ220 though :)

and it's mainly for medical use rather than copper stuff

Reply to
dojj

Mine is ;)

The latest american model is Japanese.

they did a deal for whale blubber.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I doubt it, GM have owned SAAB for a long time.

Best looking Imprezza ever made. I want one but they'll never sell it over here.

Reply to
Steve Firth

With one "z" it should be pronounced "impree-szar", you need two "z's" for it be "impretsar" as the baseball-capped drivers of these cars like to call them.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Really?

I've called it an 'Impretsar' since my dad bought one of the first non-turbo versions in the country, way back in 1993.

Reply to
SteveH

Si, veramente.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thanks for proving my "anyone who uses blueyponder isn't worth listening to" theory.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Blueyonder is the new AOL ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

you listened.

Reply to
Theo

besides who else offers 3meg at that price, that isnt wanky adsl.

Reply to
Theo

You can /really annoy/ the dealers by pretending it's spanish...

Impray-tha...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I call it what it's supposed to be called; Im-pret-sa. How it's spelt is irrelevant...

Reply to
Lordy

If it were an italian word, yes, but it's actually a polish word meaning 'entertainment', amongst other things. Impreza should actually be pronounced 'EempRezare', with a rolled R.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Now you're just taking the piss.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Agreed.

And it's a foreign word anyway, so it doesn't follow the English rules !

Steve, do you call a Peugeot a Peyoo-giott ?

Reply to
Nom

No, I call it a rattling heap of French junk.

I don't call a Lancia a lan-see-yar, nor do I call a nazimobile a vaux-wagon.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why do you do these things? Do you have learning difficulties? Speech impediment? Sadoldtwat syndrome?

;)

Reply to
Dan405

Ability to speak more than one language.

Except French .

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm with him on this one, tho probably not for the same pronounciation... :)

Lancia has always been Larn-cher to me, and Volkswagen 'folks-vargen'.

Reply to
Lordy

Nope, mine is.

It's an '84.

A real saab. Only GM part is the steering rack that they bought in for years.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo