You shouldn't laugh, but...

An unusual noise as the car bounced into and out of the hole......

I keep on replaying the scenario in my head! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Perhaps she's related to Uncle Albert :)

Reply to
Ron

hehe silly woman, probably one of them annoying old dears that can barely see over the wheel and never knows whats going on around them.

still westcliff isn't all that far from me, i'll keep an eye out for open man hole covers ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Lordy raved thus:

::

My dad fell down a hole in the road on the way back from the pub once. Someone had moved the barriers around it... His mates said that they were all walking along talking and stuff, and he suddenly just disappeared...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

A friend did the same..fell into a drainage ditch. Sued the council and got thousands.

Reply to
sPoNiX

You mean he sued *you*, and everyone else in your area.

Reply to
Nom

hhahahaha, how tragic and how true....

nom I hate your realism.