Looks like I now own a Charger.

I won. All I need to do now is here from the guy and organise my bro to go over with the money and pick it up. I haven't heard back from the guy the whole time it has been on auction.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

And that doesn't worry you?

David

Reply to
David Lane

I'm thinking LPG as well so I don't have to lower the compression. Factory motors naturally aspirated with triple carbs and a different cam make 302 hp. 450hp from a big six with a decent head design should be pretty easy.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yep. But there isn't much I can do about it. I figure the car will be what he says it is or it won't be. If it isn't I'll walk away and leave negative feedback.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

LPG and a megasquirt system. Can you solder?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

mega squirt couldnt handle that.

Reply to