Major Mondeo Mod

Woohoo - excellent mod just done. Improved smoothness and performance no end, sounds better and pulls from 500rpm up.

Yep, those new OEM HT leads do a hell of a job.

Reply to
PCPaul

Hardcore mod central!

Keep up the good work lads!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I've just mod'd the Montego - got me some OEM alloys instead of the nasty steelies so it now looks how the Brummies intended.

Is this the new craze - mod'ing cars back to standard ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Must be. I've spent the last two months on the Capri removing all the mods and putting it back to standard. Just a set of lowering blocks and K&N filter to remove now.

Reply to
Conor