Bored. been playing in Photoshop again.

I give you the rat rod/lakester style rat rod sierra

Based on a pov spec 3 door shell, with moon discs and matt black paint. note the original unpainted bumpers to show the paint was properly applied, and not splashed about with a wide brush. just needs an A'la Burgerman V8 and nitrous install.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

That looks a bit like mine!

But I had 13 inch wheels (8.5 wide though) and 205 60 tyres stretched over them! (Colway remoulds I kid you not!)

Burgerman

Just realised you can still see the C1 in the rear windows from the drag strip! And I had more hair, and was struggling to fly that helicopter! Notice the hoop?

Reply to
Burgerman

That pciture, and one of your other engine bay shots has appeared on retro rides recently when people have wanted Sierra ideas.

You sir are an icon.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Retro! Bugger. That makes me feel old!

Reply to
Burgerman

For what its worth my helis dead now, but I am into gas turbines instead. Oh and can you post a link where that pic is used?

Ta!

Reply to
Burgerman

Here you go.

NeedforSwede2

Oh. Im infamous again... My nurse is english and 26 and not a nurse but a carer. My gf is eastern european and not my nurse! And very fit!

Reply to
Burgerman

You da man :)

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

that looks so neat and tidy! a ford i'd of loved to have! and i bet the block was in good nick too :)

Reply to
Vamp

?
Reply to
Burgerman

see my other post :( fecking BMW's should have kept it toyota!

Reply to
Vamp