More ebay bling

I'm more jealous of his transport truck than owt ;)

Strange thing to do though, build it, then sell it with only dyno miles on it....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

That is beautifully done, bar the bling finish.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

There's a bloke in Germany who's chromed the floor of his MK1 Golf... Even more dedicated when you consider the underseal...

Reply to
Doki

That cheap shit Nissan thing that looks like a locusts head at the front?

Reply to
Conor

Thanks for that, was thinking of having my Westfield resprayed with chrome paint but wasn't sure how it would look. You've just saved me hours of time messing with Photoshop :-)

Reply to
Homer

Isn't that a UK Mini Cooper in the last photo in the background.

In Arizona?

David

Reply to
David Lane

And a wide arched Mini van and old March in his colllection,

Homer