The Second car on this page is a bit special.

ok - what's going on there then? Twin turbo V6? What's the big red box in the engine bay? And what's the gubbins at the back?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

I've always liked that one.

This one:

is what the sonett always should have been. That said, once the sprog has grown up a tad, I'll have an original Sonett III 1.7 V4 in Burnt Orange ;-)

Reply to
Ken (the sane one)

Rear routed radiator because there ain't any room in the back?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Ah yes, makes sense. (if amusingly backward - cf MGF).

What's the red box though? I notice this is a normal fitting - is it the heater?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The one in the front I think is the heater, altough it could be a brake servo.

the one in the boot is the shrouding for the radiator I think.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2