Muddlers

Anyone heard of them? They're a Land Rover hybrid. ie tough chassis, rover V8, couple of seats and a roll cage. Totally mental!! A mate is lucky enough to own one, and a field to play with it in. So off we go with a Muddler, my Ovlov, a 309Mi16 and a Skoda Favorit into a damp overgrown field. Never had so much fun. The Ovlov did well at drifting, dohnuts, powerslides and 180 flicks although wasnt too good at getting up hills :) The FWD cars were a bit boring although handbrakes at speed were fun. The Muddler howver has 4WD and fiddle brakes so was great fun and just drover over/thru everything.

Heres a (very crap) pic of the Muddler running rings round the 309 after i overheated the clutch and the engine (ooops). Hopeffully someone will have some good photos of me sliding the 360 about!

Carl Gibbs