my early memories of these...

are of seeing them broken down on the side of the road...

jeremy

wonder how much he spent doing that... I can imagine that guy living on frosties.

Reply to
REMUS

I can imagine the guy on drugs TBH.

Reply to
Mason

I know of a guy who did spend 7 grand on restoring one of those to very original condition so that it is infact straighter than when they came out of the Skoda factory but his was registered in 1983, but the paperwork showed that it had com off the production line in 1974 so had actually been at the back of the store in CZ for 9 years while newer cars piled up, and then sold, and it wasn't moved. And it isn't that one.

And I don't think he is one of the normal UK Skoda nutters. Nobody I know in the OC would do that to a S110R. They might convert it to Estelle Spec running gear (5 gears, 1.3 high comp engine, semi trailing arms instead of swing axles), but they would be damned sure to make sure that it was either, a dead on replica for an S130RS (wide arch kit and open grille for radiator) or completley and totally factory stock on the outside.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar