My mother's new Fiat Punto

Went out with my parents today because my mother wanted a nearly new car to replace her L reg Tipo. She had her heart set on this 04 reg Punto from our local Fiat dealers, so I took it out for a test drive. I did all the usual stuff, and while driving along on a clear road I asked the sales guy if it had ABS and did it work. Just as he said 'yes' I stood hard on the brakes until the car stopped. 'So it does!' I said. His face was a picture...

Reply to