My next car...

You still up for this? 15:30 at the Moto services, M180 / M18 junction.

Reply to
DervMan

I was just about to say "you have mail" but then promptly realised I read but didn't actually reply to your mail!!

Yep, still up for it. Hopefully meeting bigegg (who's hopefully buying my Carlton) at around 2pm in the village where I'm getting the Audi - all I now need to do is get in touch with the bloke with the Audi to see if he can be there for around then. If not, plans may have to change. Otherwise, all going well, I'll be somewhere between Nottingham and Newark at around

2:30pm, and hopefully it won't be more than an hour's drive to get up to the aforementioned services.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I drive right past there on my way back to uni! But i ain't going back till Sunday - damn you all!

Reply to
Dan405

snip

I've owned 12 or 13 cars and only ever had one alternator die...either I'm very lucky, or you're very unlucky, or you just give your alternator a hard time.

In fact, you're on here giving /all/ alternators a hard time - that must be the problem, then! ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

I know - we have this discussion regularly :)

Reply to
Nom

snip

The Volvo's electrical system is astounding - with the set-up I had installed (now removed, will be selling to fund ultra-light seats soon), I had no problems whatsoever...not even lights flickering (and that was with 7 channels of Genesis amplification!).

Reply to
Jamesy