New hood for Golf MK3 Cabrio..

Hi Chaps,

Friend of mine has asked where she can get a new hood for her MK3 GTi Cabrio from. Just thought I'd ask on here before I go trawling the forums...

any ideas?

cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

US ebay seems to be a good source for soft tops for MX-5s. Give that a shot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Couldn't tell you Mike.

However.

If she wants a tonneau cover for the hood, I 'forgot' to put mine in the Gold when I got shot of it.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Findapart.co.uk are worth a try if it's a used one she's after. If hers is still useable and just needs a tidy up it looks like all the individual parts are available from VW according to ETKA so you wouldn't need to replace the entire roof.

Reply to
Homer