New Pics Online

Isn't she an ugly beast?

But I like her ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Nah, I actually like these. But white . . . not so keen.

It is me, or is every single other car in the picture - or bits of a car - another Alfa?

;)

Reply to
DervMan

DSCF0026.jpg

A micra in that one :)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Heh; I didn't look at all piccies . . . oops.

Reply to
DervMan

tidy now you have washed him, needs different wheels tho...

Reply to
Theo

Ahhh, yes. That's Katie's 33, my (dead) 33 in the background.

The Micra belongs to our Japanese neighbours.

Reply to
SteveH

^^^ Her. Cars can't be masculine ;-)

I like the wheels. But yeah, they're a bit small and narrow.

Wonder if 156 wheels will fit ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

The alloys off your 33 no good, or has the SO already claimed those?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

The 75 is on 5-studs, the 33 on 4.

Same tyre size, though.

Reply to
SteveH

Ahhhh....rse

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Ugly? Noooo. Agressive, timeless design that is. Shame it's white+cloth, not red+leather but otherwise it looks a cracker - drives well?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

An Alfa SZ Coupe stopped in at my work today, thats very very nice......

Reply to
Theo

Love that handbrake handle.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

You must have got a Midweek build, not a Monday Morning, or Friday after lunch one.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo