New R32

4x4 system as well so it will actually get the power down unlike most of its other competitors.

I'm guessing it will retail for around £20k, what do you guys think? And what will be in its class?

Reply to
REMUS

Probly £25k, and i'd still rather have the Alfa 147 GTA.

Reply to
DanTXD

Add another £5k and you'll be close.....

I'd probably still have the Alfa 147GTA just because it's so silly in comparison.

Reply to
SteveH

As well??? Thats what Haldex is :)

25-30k is more like it, it's basiclly an Audi A3/TT

Because of the limited number they do hold their value nicely though :)

Reply to
Ronny

Eh? Ronny just said that.

Wasn't the old R32 about £26k?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm not really awake and I forgot what the Haldex system is, spent all last night fretting about A levels ;)

£22k... with no extras I imagine?

REMUS

Good job one spends more time looking at the inside of one's car than the outside, especially if you have the new R32 with its naff exterior and lovely interior.

Reply to
fishman

Well, they're making them in South Africa and calling them the "City Golf".

I'm sure google would bring it up.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Found it. Want one. Why isn't there a GTi version? I guess the 1.6i would do. Check out the interior though...

fishman

sounds very much like shitty golf and probably does in a south african accent :)

Reply to
Vamp

it does if you type it properly as in citi golf :)

Reply to
Vamp

If you think the Golf exterior is naff, then wait until the Cupra version of the New Leon arrives! Same group, same car, different badge, much better looks, inside and out. Plus added sportiness and styling. It will blast away the dull looking common-as-muck Golf.

That will be hot!

You can tell that Seat have had former Alfa designers working for them, as well as having Audi concept car influences from being part of the VAG Group.

John

Reply to
John