nice lil track vid

found this when looking at MR2 stuff. not a bad vid really nicely put together and added some cool car cams i have to say :)

Vamp

Yeah was nice Vamp, very "slick"

Reply to
Ron

You're really trying to upset the non broadbanded saps in here arent you?

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

what you mean not EVERYONE has it??? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Who cares - they're only pikeys :)

Reply to
Dan405

I like this one

up to avoid people Playing directley off his site.one nice fast 9000 Aero.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I like:

Not much top end, but it goes round corners nicely :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Aren't they the same blokes with the R1 (or was a GSXR) powered go kart?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Gixxerkart, very cool!

-- Chet

Reply to
Chet

don't work :(

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

What don't work

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

> > Zipped up to avoid people Playing directley off his site.> > > one nice fast 9000 Aero.> > >

that aero link...

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Ah bugger, the git has took it down damn. Takes on a 911, a Ferrari, and an M3 and passes them all, even when they aren't sporting and try to stop him.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yeah, sorry, looks like it has been pulled from the site for some reason.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

> > Zipped up to avoid people Playing directley off his site.> > > one nice fast 9000 Aero.> > >

I've deleted it now, but i could've hosted it for a bit for y'all :)

Next time....

Reply to
Dan405

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Try this

It was working as I looked at it. Quite large though 35meg.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo