Not quite Santa Pod

My sister lives in Dubai, next time I go visit I'll have to get her husband to take me to this drag strip

has a fair collection of metal[1], but nowt in this league.... [1] Loves his BMWs but like the good German he is, he thinks Mercs are the ultimate in automotive excellence.....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

13s ??? My old sierra ran 13.7 and it was just my tow car! Just think how fast I could make them cool cars go with a drop of N2O!!!
Reply to
Burgerman

The fancy stuff ran 11s with sod all traction...

Reply to
DanTXD

As i said on .misc - Nice.

And his missus ain't bad either ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

And she knows it. But she's wrong. She thinks she's fitter than she is. Modesty is attractive

Reply to
fishman

Agreed.

Reply to
DanTXD

It's another world, isn't it?

Reply to
DervMan

Well, if you like that sort of thing, personally I wish she'd get out of the bloody way of some proper bodywork, you know?

Reply to
DervMan

Heh - don't know if you remember me mentioning a mate had a supra for sale - he sold it, and this is what happened to it a few weeks later

Tim S Kemp