nothelle rims

anyone got any pics (or links) to the 3 spoke'd N figured version? cheers if you can get a pic to me by later on tonight because I want to see what they will look like on the sierra :)

Reply to
dojj

you buggers

here's a few pics

yay or nay?

Reply to
dojj

In article , snipped-for-privacy@fsnet.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Undecided. Really can't say.

Not a definate dislike though. Do you have a better shot of the whole car?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

dojj raved thus:

::

::
:: yay or nay?

Ye gods! I've seen better looking Boro hookers...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Sweet christ, they're HIDEOUS.

Reply to
Dan405

Dan405 ( snipped-for-privacy@danontherunspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And this week's prize for "understatement of the week" goes to Dan.

Reply to
Adrian

Tastes will vary, I can imagine some posters who have spent their lives in pre-glasnost russia being quite impressed.

For me... well... rather not say... ;)

Reply to
Questions

The message from snipped-for-privacy@quickwatchsales.com contains these words:

There is a certain cartwheelish fascination to them.

Reply to
Guy King

Er, nay.

:)

I've got these on my TI -

(thespokes are totally flat - not sure why they look "curved" in the pic) - Irekon something similar would look nice on the Sierra.

Reply to
Nom

I like them :)

Reply to
Lordy

I used to like them when they first appeared mostly on Mk2 Golfs years ago, not sure about a Sierra with the more rounded body without seeing the whole picture.

Reply to
Homer

Just in case a better pic doesn't exist, I took the liberty of mocking up a picture.

This is pretty much what it could look like:

HTH

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I think they would look so much better on an estate. ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

The message from MeatballTurbo contains these words:

Council Estate?

Reply to
Guy King

yay