Nova 1.4 SRi and K&N 57i

Only trouble with giving a fiat any stick, would be the fact that it would probably fall apart, before rusting apart, so perhaps not a brilliant idea!

Reply to
simple

!!!!

Two Seconds is a *HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE* difference in 0-60 time !

Reply to
Nom

Hush man - you're simply telling us all how slow your Ka is :) :) :)

Reply to
Nom

i have a nova 1.3 Sr with twin 40s on both with K&N bolted on. Also a 5inch exhaust straight through, It sounds so loud. just sounds so nice.

Reply to
edward ball

Where and when are we having this then? I think it should be in, or around scarborough cos then i don't have to travel a long way, or if you wait till september, you can have it in or around Lincoln :)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

edward ball waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Is loud nice then? a 1.3 Nova with a pair of Webers and an Ashley "cheap and noisy" pipe sounds good? That's good, it'll save me from wasting all that money on a TVR Griffith 500, when I can just buy a £25 Nova, junk the air filter and throw away the back box. Excellent, and they never tell you that in the car mags do they.

Reply to
Pete M

Aye, I can imagine :)

I never understand folks who buy these poxy little tin-box cars, with their miniature engines. My first car was my 1.9i Pug 405, and at ~10 seconds to

60mph, was the slowest car I've ever owned. Cheap to buy, cheap to insure, cheap to run.
Reply to
Nom

one just like that near me, it does sound quite nice, but its not quick at all, either that or the guy cant drive.

Reply to
Theo