anyone for piazza?

With no MOT that's precicely £249.99 more than it's worth ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Didn't i MSN that to you yesterday Steve?

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

they quite fast y'know

Reply to
Theo

Isn't basically a turbo Vauxhall Chevette?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

You did, yes.

They're good cars - but rot like there's no tomorrow. Can't see parts being that easy to get hold of either.

In immaculate condition with 12 months ticket, It would be worth a punt

- but with no MOT, forget it........

Reply to
SteveH

It is. It's based on the Gemini/T-body chassis.

Didn't I tell you lot that ages ago?

*grin*

Richard, who liked his Piazza, but the sills had vanished.

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dmc12.demon.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I deny all knowledge of you telling us, and claim to be a genius with an unsurpassed knowledge of all things Automotive :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Feh. Most things will spook RSTs ;) All you need is a couple of corners.

Richard (saw one of the local RST-2s being taken away on a trailer a couple of days ago, clearly rolled. Same guy who kept driving around near our house with doof-doof music. Of course, I didn't laugh. Oh no).

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick