Now call me stupid, but........

WTF is the point in spending all that money on improving a 2 litre engine in a Carlton?????? It's still a bloody heavy car for any 2 litre engine.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

WTF is the point in spending all that money on improving a 2 litre engine i

try owning an RS Turbo

now thats a money pit and a half :)

3500 in 12 months on the engine alone
Reply to
Rob

3&rd=1

It's Auto too, and that stupid 747 wing on the back probably slows it down as well.

Reply to
scott

> 3&rd=1

No no! The wing has been stolen, so it only has the brackets to "keep it glued to the road" i guess! Extra weight over the back wheels?! Looks like a right trev/kev/pikey in that picture too!

Reply to
Max Hamlet

In news:1u5kc.126$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.server.ntli.net, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Pah, lightweight...

I spent £8000 on the my Cosworth in about 18 months... and I bought it with £12k worth of engine and suspension mods already done!

Was fun though..

Reply to
Pete M

ITYM 'Chav'

Reply to
SteveH

ITHM "Scally"

Reply to
Pete M

ITIYAM "Snide"

Reply to
Dan405

Well, that sounds familiar ;)

Every time the Cossie breaks down, I imagine to get rid of it. But every time I repair it and when the boost comes in around 3500 RMP, I enter another world: the big grin world.

Got some other serious quick cars but they are way too civilised to compete with a 420 HP-Cossie. Working on a 5l V8 engine with compressor though, with the aim at 650 HP crankshaft... that should thunder a bit.

I like political uncorrect toys but I can't get myself to throw them away after the fun.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Yes yes yes! How did I miss all of those?! Any more offers guys?!!?

Reply to
Max Hamlet

ITTM "English" ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Right, get out! No need for that speak here!

Reply to
Max Hamlet

I've been looking for the door for 6 months! :P

-- Chet

Chet

ITYM "NED"

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I trust

has done the rounds ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond

It's a cracking site, monitor it every month for the 'Chav of the month' award :-)

Don't fully agree with some of the celebrity chavs scores - I mean, Mickey 'the Streets' Skinner only gets 2/5. Surely he's a true, top-scoring chav?

Reply to
SteveH