Now THIS would make me want to buy a Polo...

Well, maybe not. But it's funny as f*ck and should be aired on mainstream TV at once.

Lordy.UK

IIRC, VW sued the film makers :)

Reply to
Grant

Nah I don't think they did , it's a Viral Advertisement, made by a company as a cheap way of advertising products, even though VW etc are pissed off at them, deep down they love the publicity, same as the Ford Ka Ad's.

They will always strongly deny having any links with these ad's but really they love em

begin 666 smile.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`)$!`````+^_O___`````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```(N MC V9QY$"X6(@6GGJO0!)+3RA$XDA:&Y6JGXMIX$K%G,8^2EE]G:4?&ID%+Y# #`0`[ ` end

Reply to
Ronny