nuts! anyone want a nissan bluebird hatch?

has MOT till april no tax and a slight blowing exhaust otherwise pretty clean, just lost my storage garage so gotta get the thing gone from works car park by saturday :(

my dreams of a turbo'd banger have gone :(

reply anyone who might be interested, car is located in basildon essex

Reply to
Vamp

Wartburg, Sir?

Or perhaps Sir would care for a Trabant...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Did think about a Phase one Standard Vanguard.

Lowered, tinted windows, Shaved handles.

a virtual work in progress, need to decide whether it needs wheels, or just bigger steels wider at the rear with Moondiscs.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2