Oh NO!, it's impulse purchase time.

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Right, simple 6 series guide.

628 CSi - 170ish bhp, ignore because it's not a 635 CSi and you don't want to be driving a poverty model now do ya? [1] 633 CSi - see above, earlier version of 628 635 CSi - great cars, but not cheap to run, about 215 bhp M635 CSi - 24v version of 635, 286 bhp, early M5 engine even more expensive to fix M6 - US M635 CSi, slightly less poke, but better badge Tidy one is still a lovely car, but a scruffy one is a money pit of extreme dimensions. [1] and I know it's rich saying "don't buy a poverty model" when I've just bought a 3.6 XJ-S. I had a V12 H.E. one and never got more than 11 mpg out of it, not doing that again...
Reply to
Pete M

It's a straight six by the way. If you don't want it please let me know where it is.

James

Reply to
James Grabowski