Oh Such Fun - Caption Competition

-- Chet

Chet

The Focus ST now with 171 horse power.

Reply to
Depresion

Traffic cop to driver..... "Does your insurance know about the extra horsepower???"

I don't think much of his girl friend in the passenger seat, face like a horse's backside.

Reply to
Depresion

Sorry Officer I can't give you a statment right now I'm feeling a little Horse!! Boom Boom

Reply to
Richard Brant

I wonder what the last thing was that went through that horses mind.............Probably its Arse! ;)

Old ones are the best!

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

I got in trouble for emailing this round work.

People failed to see the funny side :(

Reply to
Fishman19