-- Chet

Chet

I see your ferrari an raise you a TT

-- Chet

Chet

these people are really serious!

Tim S Kemp

What are those rear lights?

I can't work out what's funnier the picks or the comments:

' Does the owner actually think it looks "cool"? ' From a man with a BMW 3 series.

' As bad as the exterior is, the interior is even worse. ' & ' That car belongs in a museum of bad taste. ' Another man with a 3 series

Reply to
Depresion

They do have some _fantastic_ kits on there.

I wouldn't mind the RS200 replica. ISTR it uses genuine panels, too.

Reply to
SteveH

Gees...what a waste of a Supra (and that's saying something...) Park in in the back of a bus and put us all our of our misery!

Reply to
Phil Howard

In article , peter@

72mb.freeserve.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Thank god the brightness of the yellow paint burn't my retina, so i didn't have to look at the rest of the pics.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I know somebody with an RS200 kit car but its a proper one. Full space frame, twin shocks on the rear, red top cosworth in the back. Only difference is that its only RWD

i'll see if i can find out the company...

Tim

Reply to
Tim Fish

:)

-- Chet

Chet

Mmm... tasteful.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Fancied one myself, but PD denies any knowledge that they require SVA, and the cars require some extensive work to be SVAable. As far as I know, only 2 from the Syderbuilders Smartgroups list have got through it.

Lots more have given up, and sold part completed

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That Mini Roadster conversion looks nice...

Reply to
Simon Burrows