Ouch!

-- Chet

Chet

How the hell did he manage that. Did someone fire the car sideways with a trebuchet?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

you probably can't make it out in that picture but in the side window is a sticker saying "fast car", might as well have "dick head" written all over it ;)

Reply to
Glenn

Colchester: Bogus callers may have struck again

Cars? .....?

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Abo waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Saw a Ferrari 328 wrapped round a lamp post in Wigan once, that was sad.

On the other hand, a Nova round a lamp post?

ONE LESS NOVA

Pete M

Reply to
Pete M

i get a link to some other story lol no car mentioned???

Reply to
Vamp

was it this one?

Vamp

is this the right time to tell you that my mate got his corsa MOT'd at a Ferrari garage yesterday :)

the first map was bigger you would be able to see my house :)but my mates and my uncles are in the same pic (and my cousins as well :) )

Reply to
dojj

did they laugh there asses off when he pulled in with his piece of junk? and did they charge him silly money?

i know where that garage is i think, last turn off for colchester if i remember

Reply to
Vamp

my mate knows the guy who does the mot's there :)

it's closer to junction 3 on the M4, but not by much :)

Reply to
dojj