Oi Glenn, need an engine for the next project?

MeatballTurbo made the world a better place for us by saying..

*dribble*
Reply to
Pete M

hurrrggghhssashfvbdjk

Sorry, that's the best I could muster.

*drool*
Reply to
Simon Burrows

heehee I want it...

Reply to
Theo

A sheet of glass and that'd make a crackin coffee table :)

-- Chet

Chet

how much work to get that into an MR2? :)

Reply to
Vamp

OMG, i want it , I WANT IT NOW !!!

£30 k reserve though !! woooh.

besides I have the engine for my project , looks something like this :

:D

Reply to
Glenn

Going rotary this time then?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

There's one of them in the thermodynamics lab at uni, its not far off pocketable weightwise either; walk into the table its on had enough and you'd knock it over; must be 70kgs, if that even!

Trubos don't stick out much, it is only a 1500 so physically tiny, 'bout the width of a 3.0 V6 with log manifolds, clutch is ~5" in diameter to scale from there.

Reply to
marko

Whats that? Its nice but i reckon you should get one of these :)

9,500Rpm 2,105BHP 1,164lb/ft 25psi

-- Chet

Chet

2PHRS1_024Moran23_z.jpg is that an engine or some elaborate plumbing sculpture?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Is that a 2 or 3 rotor? Seriously thinking about a 3 rotor for my next Westfield, easy 400+bhp :-)

Homer.

Reply to
Homer

ahemm , you trying to copy me :D

2 rotor , aiming at 500hp with my turbo , its furkin HUGE

not that I'll be able 2 use it :D

Reply to
Glenn

3 rotors are a little long for a se7en
Reply to
Glenn

It will be fun trying, it's hard enough getting off the line cleanly without the wheels spinning too much in 2nd gear with only 220bhp, god knows what

500bhp would be like :-)
Reply to
Homer

It does fit, got a picture somewhere of one. I suppose if you can get 500bhp from a 2 rotor there's not much point in adding more weight with a 3 rotor.

Reply to
Homer

500 bhp from a 3 rotor, would be easier to drive.
Reply to
Theo

traction control :D , its built into my right foot :D (i wish )

Reply to
Glenn

Go for it, you won't regret it. The only problem is that it will make every other car you drive after it, whether it's a Sunny GTI-R, Golf GTI, BMW M3 E30, Lancia Integrale or Imprezza Turbo seem really slow and have really shit handling (speaking from experience). May as well buy a diesel as an everyday car after you've driven a fast Westfield.

Homer.

Reply to
Homer

well considering the cars ive built, driven and owned most cars seem shitty and slow already :D but the se7en will be summit special ~500bhp n < 500kg's should be pretty mental, the rotary just make it a bit more unique

Reply to
Glenn