ok so what did everyone get?

Our slow disks are 7.2Krpm...

Reply to
Clive George

A Celestron goto telescope and a Wii :D

Plus three new T-shirts, £50 Borders gift card (useless, since I don't buy DVDs or CDs, and I can't see the sense in filling the house with books when there is a library down the road. My local Borders has Game in it but they don't take the gift card, bastards) and some vouchers for the local garden centre of all places...

Reply to
Abo

I bought a 12mm one of those for a specific job and it's great! I keep meaning to buy a set...

Reply to
Abo

What is a guy holder? Sounds a bit, now what is the word?

Reply to
Elder

Gay.

Like his car.

Reply to
SteveH

WTF? ditch that junk you want some of these instead of HDD as an example

so maybe a bit OTT on price :)

Reply to
Vamp

Again though, in real life the write speeds are often really crap.

Reply to
DanB

5 lbs. (between 21st and 30th) 50 quid. book Classic motorcycles. May's magnificent machines. Helicopter, still haven't quite got trim exactly right and it drops out of the sky when it hits the ceiling. F1 mug, key ring and calendar. Choc's etc
Reply to
Peter Hill

You get some sort of suction effect when it gets close - so don't do it. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

> ok so maybe a bit OTT on price :)>

my cousin uses a cheaper version of that cost him like 250 and is only 64gig i think but windows boots up in 9 seconds :)

Reply to
Vamp

A very cool fingerboard to make me better at rock climbing, and a bouldering mat to (hopefully) stop me breaking my neck when I fall off. Also piles of chocs and such to turn me into a lardy bastard and make it impossible to get of the ground in the first place and thus solve the neck-breaking problem.

Reply to
albert T Cone