Lordy.UK

Poor girl.

Reply to
SteveH

Why?

Reply to
Burgerman

At least the roads were quiet.

Picked up my nephew from work today and treated him to shedloads of oversteer on the way to the inlaws...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

:-)

Reply to
Conor

Real funny, went to see my gp for the first time in many years and he gave me the good old height / weight / bp / lifestyle thing. He told me I'm overstressed and overweight, I could have told him that. Maybe I should get paid 90 grand+ per annum to sit in an office stating the blindingly obvious?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Pah but it wouldn't be half as much fun. The "consultant" at the hospital tried to tell me what I already knew (that is, why Mum was in the hospital). After a couple of minutes I said words to the effect of, yeah, I'm educated enough to use Google but I've also talked to the nurses here and been in every day, what I want to know is this... Then I was treated to good old fashioned Lincolnshire customer care, "you can't cum dahn 'ere wiv that Yorkshire accent an' expect us ter bow to youse every need" etc.

Fortunately I am of a calm disposition this week. ;-)

Reply to
DervMan

I've given myself an incentive to lose weight. I reckon that as I'm roughly about 1/8th of a tonne now that if I lose half of it it'll do wonders for the power to weight ratio of the Capper when I'm behind the wheel. Be like giving the car an extra 5BHP for free.

Reply to
Conor

Play copied games. And get blacklisted from XBox Live.

Reply to
Conor

Thats an interesting way of looking at it :)

Reply to
johnbond

Ahh its dodgyness, I thought it was something for the 360 I hadn't heard of. I got one for my kid this xmas and all I hear from him .... did you know theres....a wireless controller, etc etc etc. Kids.

He trying to rangle some more games out of me for new years. Then for chinnese new year as he he was chinnese in a previous life lol kids and what they will do to get what they want.

Probably of no interest but we sat up late last night playing a game called Fight night round 3 what an amazing boxing game and Need for speed something simple amazing.

Reply to
johnbond

Yup, plays backups. You can mod it yourself or get someone who knows what their doing to do it for around £40, I can't really argue about the morality of it, but my son's only seven and doesn't need xbox live...

Reply to
Me

You weren't foolish enough to get the Core rather than Premium pack were you?

The only good thing about NFS Carbon is you can pick it up cheap in the sales.

Reply to
Depresion