One for the Honda-isti, completely hypothetical

Does anybody know if a B18C VTEC engine from, say, a Honda Integra DC2 would fit a second-generation CRX without too much bother?

Just, like, wondering...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I have seen such a beast... was at JAE a couple of years ago, and I had a fairly long conversation with the owner at the time, as I was still debating the merits of dropping a B16 into a 216 GTi at the time.

Anyway... from what I can gather, it's a lot easier if you're starting off with a VTEC engined CRX than the D16 version.

Have a search for the CRX forum - they're quite helpful on there and you won't be the first to have asked this.

Wonder some more - B18 Turbo would be better. ;-)

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Not good. VTECs are getting proper expensive now which is why I didn't buy one.

Probably, something to do in my lunch break.

I think that would just be a tad insane, wouldn't it...

Reply to
Timo Geusch