Death of the Nova

This is the reason the Nova has met it's end:

That passed an MoT last July! I hate to think what would have happened if that had failed properly on the daily jounrey up the M3!

Fecking Vauxhalls!

So if anyone wants some mk1 Nova TD parts give me a shout!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

got a bit of rust there mate that can't be good!

Reply to
Vamp

A couple of hours with a welder and some plates would sort that...

Reply to
Conor

perfect excuse to get it all nice and strengthened for a valver conversion too :)

Reply to
Rob

Feel free to buy it off me then, because the free 205 has stolen the Nova's place!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs