Reply to
Chet

6mb
Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Nice, ta

Reply to
Chet

lol, all the hardware in that clip and ur interested in a scooby... lol

Reply to
Theo

Yep. New STI by the looks of the scoop.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

hehe it's not a dig m8 :)

Reply to
Ronny

you none broadband cheapskate lightweight :)

Reply to
Vamp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

He's a bog trotter, what do you expect?

Reply to
Pete M

as

Bastids. Broadband has just been released round here, should have it in a few weeks :D

Reply to
Chet

Came to the village on the 18th, goes live in my house on the 25th :D

Reply to
DanTXD

rant

I went into the brothers tonight, 2mb connection. My first bb experience :) I came, i booted laptop, i downloaded 500mb, i left :)

Reply to
Chet

You'll go blind.

Reply to