OT 8mg digi cameras

Oh yeah? yeah? Go on then! Do your worst!

conkersack

Ouch, that's noisy.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Fuck me. What was that sunrise photo taken on? Looks worse than 800 speed film.

Reply to
Doki

Email me

Reply to
Burgerman

Send the raw!

Reply to
Burgerman

Well its from the jpg rather than the reaw so it cant do as well but here you go, took 2 secs to do and 2 mins to upload...

Burgerman

I did the jpg but it is better but still crap! ISO 3200 or worse??? There are limits on whats possible you know!

Reply to
Burgerman

Yeah, it's not great. It was taken by my mate on one of those little MP4 camcorder things.

(It's either Coolangatta or Tweed Heads on Australia's Gold Coast, btw)

Reply to
conkersack

Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't judge any software on the processing of that pic - I was getting all excited with all there file extensions and things. Oh well. If I take a raw pic of something in Manchester this evening, I'll let you at it if you like!

Reply to
conkersack

Umm no, it depends on the mass of the camera, the moment of inertia around the lens/body and the technology used for the shutter and viewfinder.

SLRs are more difficult to keep steady with roller focal plane shutters and heavy mirrors giving more of a bash to the body than leaf focal plane shutters and between the lens leaf shutters impart almost no shake at all.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Aha.

Reply to