[OT] A Bit of madness from across the pond

The driver was the suspect in a double homicide...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

cringe worthy

Reply to
JohnR

At least it had a happy ending :)

Reply to
Ronny

Yeah that SUV got well mangled :D

Reply to
JohnR
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤ ( snipped-for-privacy@myaddress.thanks) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"suddenly ran off the road" my arse - he just drifted across three lanes gently like he'd put it on cruise and was doing something else - actually, the speed does seem very constant - probbly was on cruise.

With it being 'merkin, I'm surprised it doesn't mention the "amazing" speeds, too he must have hit the heady heights of about 80mph...

Reply to
Adrian

I always smile at the number of squad cars it takes in the US to chase a vehicle careering down the road at 60. Not that they love a good car chase and smash or anything.

Reply to
JohnR

yeah i like the way texas deals with stolen cars. saw the police thing on channel 5 once and a texas copper places down the spike strip and points a shot gun at the approaching car. i bloody almost wet myself with laughter as he didn't shoot as he saw it was a young teenager driving.

if only they delt with the pikey chav's like that round my way :)

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp ( snipped-for-privacy@none.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Tempting though it is, I think I'm quite glad they don't. Chavs with guns?

Reply to
Adrian

It's called South London.

Reply to
T.

T. ( snipped-for-privacy@zen.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Oh. True. And I've got to go there tomorrow...

Reply to
Adrian

Is it the car or the driver that makes it impossible to use a small correction in direction to prevent it from going off the road? I'm puzzled. Maybe it was the camera angle and it was actually a hairpin bend. ;-)

Reply to
Taz

ITYM Sarf lunno

Reply to