OT again: Car Nation

I've consistently managed to miss this show. I'd like to catch up on it. Anybody got a clue as to where I could download the episodes?

Reply to
fishman

Episodes 2 and 3 appear to be on uk nova, Ep 1 is missing for some reason...

Reply to
Tom Robinson

yeah, and it's ep 1 I want as well!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

*thwap*

Gah! Not you, too.

Reply to
SteveH

He wants to see if he is in it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Won't let me sign up :(

Reply to

They only allow 30,000 active accounts at a time I think, but I think there's a cron job that runs every hour to delete the dead accounts, so have a go on-the-hour so to speak.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Actually it's 75,000:

There is a 75.000 users limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive for more than 42 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)

Reply to
Tom Robinson