Spot the mistake...

Big wheels look daft with poxy little brakes? Oh and he cant spell...

Reply to
Burgerman

dyslexiaa rules KO

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I thought it was dyslexxia lures KO.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Nah he works for the computer manufacturer.

But, heh, Muppet.

Reply to
DervMan

microsoft???

Reply to
no longer a registered user

Nope, the one for more advanced users.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

oh you mean LINUX

Reply to
no longer a registered user

"no longer a registered user" wrote in message news:8jtDe.1433$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...

The clue is on the car...

Reply to
DervMan

ow let us have our fun without knowing its

no longer a registered user

i doubt that's a vtec too! would a vtec have drum brakes at the rear?

Reply to
Vamp

Heh. I'm not entirely sure that's a mistake:

but I'm not ruling it out.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Nope I meant VTECH, for user aged 3-6 who have outgrown Microsoft.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I don't think we've even thought about the validity of the claim, from a car perspective.

I just reckon he sells kiddie computers and is advertising it.

Shoot, I wish I had a bigger car, but "Endura-E Pushrod" wouldn't fit on the side of Kermit.

Reply to
DervMan

Have you ever done a photoshop style mockup of that? That would be *class*.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Consider this a tender offer then!

Hey, you about this weekend? I think I can meet you almost anywhere, providing I'm feeling better...

Reply to
DervMan