OT: anyone want a PS2 or x box?

selling my PS2 with mem card and 1 controller plus GTA 3 and GTA vice city. and selling my old black x box with tenchu. got original boxes and manuals and stuff like that for both.

to lazy to ebay them :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah i want em

-- Chet

Chet

how much? if they are free I'll come right over :)

Reply to
dojj

how much i aint giving them away!

Reply to
Vamp

don't know really see what people offer, was going to keep one for a car install but can't be arsed any more so selling them. got a clear x box see so don't need the black one and as GTA is on x box now i no longer need PS2

Reply to
Vamp

Sure i already have ones i paid for!

-- Chet

Chet

city. and selling my old black

Give you £50 for the PS2.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

£50! na mate :)
Reply to
Vamp

unless that was on it's own with no games and just the PS2 and controller on second thoughts

Reply to
Vamp

on second thoughts

Only want it for GT3/4 so yes thats with no games.

Drop me a mail.

Reply to
**-**

got one yesterday for £50 with 10 games 2 controllers and a remote control :D

Reply to
Glenn

small clue to what your e-mail addy is please :)

Reply to
Vamp

**-**