OT but not by much.

If anyone fancies learning how to drift their car,

have just mailed out adverts for a drift club day with tuition at Heyford for £75.

This is about getting the car sideways and keeping it there, I think, never done it myself. I reckon the places will go quickly FWIW, and be sure to have some tyres lined up as this probably shags them in short order.

Reply to
Questions

Yeah, but you've got to drive it in reverse (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Can I bring a front wheel drive car please?

Reply to
fishman

As crazy as it sounds the japs do actually drift fwd cars. The key is lots of speed and lots of handbrake.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Excellent question, my car is RWD so it hadn't occurred to me. Why not ask on the forum?

Seems to be where Ed Moore is hanging out, he does the lift off oversteer thing at the academy days and this works ok on FWD from what I've seen, maybe it is the same thing?

Reply to
Questions