OT but worth it.

Office trip out to Abduls Kebabs in Rusholme today for Payday lunch :)

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Let me get this straight... you're going to Rusholme, and you're not having a curry???

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Crackin' way to start a Friday afternoon!

Reply to
getbent

One guy is driving out, and buying their entire Kebab stock. Abduls is world famous. Even 'merkins have heard of abduls.

And I had a Vindaloo two nights ago., A mixed Kebab last night. And today I'm having a very large Seekh Kebab roll. Oh to f*ck with the diet.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Can you believe it. Abduls have sold out totally of Seekh Kebabs. Hospital took the lot. How the f*ck to they expect serve people what has to be one of their most popular dishes for the whole of the friday session, if they sell out before midday.

Had to make do with a fairly bland Doner, with mild (asked for hot) Chili sauce, on a soggy Naan, with Yoghurt and mint.

Poor bugger we sent doesn't do Kebabs too often, so believed the numpty in the shop when he said "Doner is the same meat as a Seekh", yep both are Lamb but that is about it.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Hopefully to burn it...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Rusholme... nice...

I've driven to Rusholme for a curry before now, that's 100 miles each way...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Thats fightin' talk, that is.

Reply to
conkersack

Don't you work near the Quays? Sounds like a bit of a pain in the arse for a kebab!

But then again, it is a kebab.

mmmm, kebabs.

Reply to
conkersack

Nah fella, Abduls are the staple diet of every manchester student. I believe there are several Abduls appreciation societies on the various university campuses, and it has a mention on the international Kebab van list. Even though it is a pair of real take away shops.

NeedforSwede2

Yep, just arround the corner from Exchange Quay, and down the road from the Quay 5 apartment development. Don't worry, I'm not driving, just waiting in the office for it to arrive.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Thats where I work.

Good good.

Reply to
conkersack

So burn the students as well to get rid of every trace.

Being good at selling kebab is nothing to be proud of.

Reply to
Lordy.UK