OT: Chrimbo Pressie For Bro Help

I think i asked for somethin similar before but ended up not needing it or something

Rather than buy the brother some socks for chrimbo i want to get him somethin i know he wants, namely a front towing eye cover for the LC. As i'm sure i've said before Opel Ireland isn't able to get the lotus parts which makes me gettin one here a tad awkward.

I am of course willing to pay the kind soul who's willing to help me out for their troubles.

If anyones willin to help mail me at chet domain in sig

Thank you nice people :)

Reply to
Chet

is it different to the standard GM item?

Reply to
Theo

Think about it......

Reply to
SteveH

Don't mock the afflicted Steve :)

Reply to
DanTXD

LC specific

Reply to
Chet

its all made from a GSi 24v anyway

Reply to
Theo

LOL you're just tryin to wind Steve up now aren't you? I'd be quietly confident the Lotus version has different bumpers to the GSi

Reply to
Chet

Chet, my mate might have what you're after. He had a 2.6 manual Carlton, then bought a load of Lotus Carlton bodykit bits with the intention of doing it up, then bought a GSI 24v and decided to do it to that instead, then gave up, and flogged most of the bits. I'll ask, but he's probably flogged the front bumper complete, if he ever did actually have one.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in it's lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Oooh yeah, ask, please :) Cheers :)

Reply to
Chet

There's a bumper on Ebay for about £450.00 !! ;-)

Only it's no towing eye cover...

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.