OT: cool BMW quad thingy

Was out cycling last night and stopped at a local pub for a bit of refreshment. Outside was parked a very cool BMW giant-quad type thing with wide car-type wheels. Never seen one before, but I liked it. Owner was a swiss chap, and there was a sticker on it saying gg-technik or something similar.

Just wondering if any of the biker bods in yur might know what it was/anything 'bout it.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

"Albert T Cone"

i think this is what you are looking for

trike shop (Cardiff) also built a quad as well
Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

that last one is bling! :)

Reply to
Vamp

"Vamp"

here is a small video of it

Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

look at this insane thing then

Theo

"Theo" Wrote

OMG that is mental, but ohhh so cool and so ugly looking as well....I Want one ) :-)

Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

That's the bugger. Didn't really notice the pointy-nose, but it's still frikkin cool. Cheers for that.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Hehehe. Me want.

Reply to