OT: cool BMW quad thingy

Was out cycling last night and stopped at a local pub for a bit of refreshment. Outside was parked a very cool BMW giant-quad type thing
with wide car-type wheels. Never seen one before, but I liked it. Owner was a swiss chap, and there was a sticker on it saying gg-technik or something similar.
Just wondering if any of the biker bods in yur might know what it was/anything 'bout it.
"Albert T Cone"

i think this is what you are looking for http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/gg-techniks-100mph-quad-107204.php
trike shop (Cardiff) also built a quad as well
http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk/Image/exeter/1/images/exeter%20017.jpg
Yoda

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/gg-techniks-100mph-quad-107204.php
that last one is bling! :)
"Vamp"

here is a small video of it http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk/Image/exeter/movie/004.WMV
Yoda
Yoda wrote:

Hehehe. Me want.
Yoda wrote:

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/gg-techniks-100mph-quad-107204.php
That's the bugger. Didn't really notice the pointy-nose, but it's still frikkin cool. Cheers for that.

Hum.
Albert T Cone wrote:

look at this insane thing then
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/subaru-stipowered-atv-039874.php
"Theo" Wrote

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/subaru-stipowered-atv-039874.php
OMG that is mental, but ohhh so cool and so ugly looking as well....I Want one ) :-)
Yoda
Theo wrote:

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/subaru-stipowered-atv-039874.php

Oh aye. Properly bonkers. :-)