OT: Moving somewhere less pikey...

Finally taking SteveH's advice, we're moving somewhere less pikey... :-p

Yesterday, today, through until Tuesday: we're taking this move easy (and Sunday we're moving 200 litres of tropical aquarium, heh). Monday will be rewiring the entertainment funkiness, Tuesday will be rewiring it after we get the cats back and "explore..."

As a rental van... it's a Vauxhall van with a Fiat engine. Great combination, eh?. Sadly front wheel drive. It has been absolutely great to monopolise much of the parking outside our house, makes a change from the neighbours nicking all of the space. I won't be sad to be gone...

Reply to
DervMan