OT: Perfect if you want the whole "Life on mars" look.

Bought the MK1 Granada/MK3 Cortina/MK1 Capri? Got the Dunlop greenflash, Converse all stars, or Hi-Tecs? Need a little something to fully recreate the whole "Decade that fashion forgot"?

Try

Yup, I'm 'avvin a go a parting student types from their dosh by flogging kit you would normally find in charity shops, on Fleabay.

More goodies will be added as I trawl my usual sources. Just need to find some genuine flares, and proper drain pipes. MA1 or Harrington jackets would go quite well. A bit cheaper to post than Leathers and full on Sheepies too.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2