Mars Landie

Taken from

[Bush proposal tosend man to Mars]

"I imagine they would take a rover with them," said Welch.

But which one? A Dredd 101 might would look the part....

Jon

Reply to
Jon

and by the time this fantasy becomes reality, Mars will be about the only place you'll be able to drive off-road...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

"PDannyD"

Reply to
Jon

in article btmb4i$32s$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk, PDannyD at snipped-for-privacy@nocannedmeat.scenicplace.freeserve.co.uk wrote on 9/1/04 13:41:

Reply to
Rory Manton

Expedition 101 anybody Make the Sahara look tame :D

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero

Such is the nature of usenet. There you are feeling a little down, when along comes someone who posts something to really cheer you up.

Can we start with the goofy tart please?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Make the feckers walk - all of them, that is...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Is that a Disney special? Jon

Reply to
Jon

As long as it's not a rover metro or maestro!!!

Reply to
Pacman

What's the betting that there's a burnt out metro up there already... Jon

Reply to
Jon