OT: Sushi spoof video

Very funny.

NeedforSwede2

Ludicrous.

"However in the case of 1 you should always show a little guilt with your eyes."

V V amusing.

Reply to
conkersack

really made me laugh2.6.8.1-12mdk, especially some of the "varieties" shown at the end.

Noticed Firetruck and Toyota Supra

Reply to
Carl Robson

Still making me laugh.

"The soy sauce is not salty enough for everyone's tastes so a saucer of salt is left outside the premesis. This is a free service so please help yourself."

It's reduced me to quoting bits of it on usenet. It is very powerful.

Reply to
conkersack

Bloody hell, how did I manage to get a Kernel build reference in there by accident?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I wondered what that was. Is it something to do with linux or something?

Reply to
conkersack

Yeah. I was playing with my Laptop. I have mandrake on it. Just replaced my wireless access point as the old one had popped after

5 years of 24/7. So I got a nice funky more modern Linksys 802.11g. So I bought at the same time a Sitecom 802.11g PCMCIA card, but there isn't a module for it under Mandrake 10.1, so I need to download a load of sources, and add some other bits to the system before I can compile them. My old 802.11b card still works, but is slower accross the network.

I would stick windows back on, but a Celeron 366 with 96meg ram is slow enough under a modern Linux distro never mind XP.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2