OT: The Future

Well impressed with the quality, full screen streaming doesnt matter what video card...

Matrix one is the best

Ronny

thats pretty slick.

Reply to
Theo

Hmm Certificate warning for the plugin.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Er !

Wow !

That's really rather impressive. There's lots of wide-eyed-surprise in our office right now :)

Reply to
Nom

Amazing how they can stream at such high quality, and play it on any pc, this office pc has a POS intel G card, and it runs sweet, even a DVD doesnt run that good

Reply to
Ronny

im not quite getting what bit is meant to be impressing me? thats not sarcy....

Reply to
JonnyBoy

The fact you got near DVD quality streaming at full screen, have you seen any other stream like that? you struggle to get that size running on a decent pc with a built in DVD decoder

Reply to
Ronny

Are you not seeing amazing quality footage, streaming to your PC with zero buffering or load times ?

It's an order of magnitude better than WMV/Real currently offer !

- they've only been public for a few weeks - at 70p a pop I'm considering buying some shares. As soon as one of the big boys purchases their technology (be it Apple, Microsoft or Real) then there'll be vast profit to be made.

Reply to
Nom

Was perfectly watchable using the high option, on my P2 350 with 8meg SIS card at work.

Shame it is windows/IE only.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

ah right, in that case yes most impressive....

sleek..it worked in firefox for me.

Reply to
JonnyBoy

Inthat case, must be windows only then, one of the guys tried it on Firefox on Linux and got a very plain white page saying "your operating system is not supported".

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nom i think you could be right old boy, 72p now, even if you just buy say 40 quids worth it would be a good investment. **checks wallet**

Reply to
Ronny

Excellent, flat out at high quality, on a (fairly) cheap graphics card.

Reply to
Questions