OT: UFC at the O2 (or millennium dome to everyone else)

anyone ever been to see the UFC at the dome? or anyone been to the dome to see anything? tempted to get some tickets to the UFC next time it's there and just wondered what the seating was like really and what the UFC is like live as well. the cheap seats look well errm cheap really look quite far away to me anyone confirm that? can't find a seating layout.

Reply to
Vamp

I spent US $1500 on two tickets to UFC 79. The seats were average to say the best something like 25 rows back from the octogon. We ended up watching half the show on the projector screens. My advice is get the cheapest seats and go for the atmosphere and watch it on the projector screens or stay at home and watch it on the telly. Unless you are in the first 5 rows it is a big waste of time.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Get some BFO binoculars?

I was talking to one of the mums when I dropped Freddie of at school this morning and she's off to watch UFC at O2. The tickets were something like £150 which to me is just shocking...

Reply to
Abo