Paging Elder

Spotted this on an auction report:

2006/06 LS430. 116k miles. £7.5k

How much has that lost in 2.5 years?

Suits you, sir.

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

06-reg 159 estate on a forecourt near the office. £12,500. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...
Reply to
Adrian

Jesus f*ck, that has got the £35-40k. Even Alfas do better. Thing is, if it has even a bad attempt at history it will be barely run in and look like a brand new motor.

Reply to
Elder

Jings, what garage is that "The Stone Brothers Garage and All-Night LSD Emporium"?

Reply to
Steve Firth

w.italiancar.co.uk- Alfa 156 TSpark Sportwagon Veloce Selespeed

I was surprised to see some of these prices.

carl.robson

%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Correction. I've checked Autotrader - it's "only" £12,300...

Adrian

I was surprised to see some of these prices.

I like that 4.4 V8 Volvo 4x4 thinger.

Reply to
DanB

"DanB" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

There's only one Volvo 4x4 I want.

Adrian