Paging Elder.

I saw this and thought of you....

Pete M

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

For £200, even _I'm_ almost tempted...

Reply to
Adrian

Fantastic!! A Laurel! That brings back memories. They were used as taxis in Hong Kong when we lived there way back

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

"Mike P" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

They'd make good taxis, since they're so Hardy.

Reply to
Adrian

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

If it had a long ticket on it, I would snap it up. Worries me somewhat that a garage won't even pre-test it to see what it needs, then if it does fine bung it through and sell it for 4 times that price.

I shall stick it on retro-rides though if they haven't already spotted it.

Reply to
carl.robson